Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

world bosses

Has the team thought about adding world bosses that spawn as a reaction to the things happening around the zone. for instance people that are cutting down trees spawn i giant Ent that attacks the town and trys to reduce the settlement level. or a golem if to much people are mining. I believe this would add a little more value to defending your town. or if its a military city some local bandits come and want to contest the person that won the tournament.

Comments

• Options
    another idea i had was a science city races against a neighboring town for tech to be specific to their city in the region. like racing for next tier of crafting
  • Options
    .... for instance people that are cutting down trees spawn i giant Ent that attacks the town and trys to reduce the settlement level. or a golem if to much people are mining..

Resources fighting back against the gatherers! :+1:
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    lol yeah it would incentivize having your guild being there to protect them
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Has the team thought about adding world bosses that spawn as a reaction to the things happening around the zone. for instance people that are cutting down trees spawn i giant Ent that attacks the town and trys to reduce the settlement level. or a golem if to much people are mining. I believe this would add a little more value to defending your town. or if its a military city some local bandits come and want to contest the person that won the tournament.

Short answer, yes.

This has been explicitly hinted at, maybe not as a response, but honestly, that sort of thing is so easy to do, the question is how to set the correct conditions so that players don't 'game the system', not 'should/can they do it'.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.