Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Discussion on "Combat Pets" in Ashes of Creation

Pets have been separated into 3 categories:
1. Cosmetice Pets
2. Combat Pets
3. Summoner Pets

Cosmetic pets were said be available at level 1 and are only meant for cosmetic reasons and summoner pets were specific to only the summoner classes. So in this discussion I would like to talk about the combat pets. Combat pets can be used by everyone and are available through the animal husbandry system. So some questions I would like to discuss are:

What kind of pets would you like to see available for combat pets?
What sort of abilities would you hope to see them have?
Are there any other ways you can see a pet being usful other than for combat?
What kind of this would you like to do to tame or bond with a pet?

Keep in mind:
This is not an official discussion so the ideas may not be implemented. I just would love to hear peoples ideas on the subject. With that said feel free to be as creative as possible and we do not have to abide by horizontal progression in our ideas even though, I would love it if you did get creative with ideas that would be possible to be implemented in game.

61d4y0sfxowg.png

Comments

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I want a capybara pet that runs faster than a player and headbutts them for a 1~2 second stun, that's it.

60q4pmk6tkd0.png
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    DABZ16 wrote: »
    What kind of pets would you like to see available for combat pets?
    What sort of abilities would you hope to see them have?

a candiru :naughty:
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    I want a capybara pet that runs faster than a player and headbutts them for a 1~2 second stun, that's it.

60q4pmk6tkd0.png

The pvp stun pets. Good times.
  • Options
    UnderdelveUnderdelve Member
    edited October 2022
    Liniker wrote: »

Acceptable only if it's a Capypillar! Capybara head and legs on caterpillar body! ;)