Dodge Roll vs Quick Step and Dash

2»

Comments

• LordBlank wrote: »
    Ok, this is interesting. Because as someone who will be playing on the action side of the combat I don't want to get 360 no scope by someone using tab. In terms of at least requiring a tab user to face their character toward the target. A target within a 180-degree view of you can be targeted but not targets behind you unless you turn your character. I think that would be fair given someone in action can't target and sometimes even see what's going on behind them.
    What would be your opinion on hard lock tab abilities that would automatically turn the character to face their target? For or against?

• NiKr wrote: »
    LordBlank wrote: »
    Ok, this is interesting. Because as someone who will be playing on the action side of the combat I don't want to get 360 no scope by someone using tab. In terms of at least requiring a tab user to face their character toward the target. A target within a 180-degree view of you can be targeted but not targets behind you unless you turn your character. I think that would be fair given someone in action can't target and sometimes even see what's going on behind them.
    What would be your opinion on hard lock tab abilities that would automatically turn the character to face their target? For or against?

That better the abilities curving behind you and hitting the target. I would like for the person to manually have to turn their character around. How I will say is characters could auto-turn, facing their targets I would love it if after they shot a range, that attack went in a straight line instead of tracking. Untimely though, yes I'm fine with characters having to at least auto-turn to face their targets. The few seconds of animation time for that character to turn is good for someone like me who enjoys playing action. I hope that answers your question.