Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Little Questen for the Game to play please

Good day!

I just wanted to ask again how things were going. I would like to take a look at the game and actually I'm also signed up by mail. But I haven't bought anything yet because I didn't really know what was really useful.

Can anyone give me a tip to test the game or is that not possible at the moment? Haven't had a key for alpa, beta or any other promo code yet.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by writing and asking here. Is not my intention.

Written in German using Google Translator

Comments

• Options
    Nobody has access to the game right now.
    Some people say the alpha version will be available in 2024 - 2025.
    Developers don't want to give an exact date yet.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    Ah ok Thanks you
  • Options
    Here is a cursory wiki link https://ashesofcreation.wiki/, they have a search bar you can easily use to find specific things.
    6 months ago Steven said that once Alpha 2 rhetoric was common in streams we could start expecting a release date for the Alpha 2, all of the recent streams have had significant Alpha 2 talk, so roughly I'd expect Alpha 2 sometime next year. After that its a toss up but add 1-3 years after Alpha launches for the game to launch fully.
    Welcome
  • Options
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    Here is a cursory wiki link https://ashesofcreation.wiki/, they have a search bar you can easily use to find specific things.
    6 months ago Steven said that once Alpha 2 rhetoric was common in streams we could start expecting a release date for the Alpha 2, all of the recent streams have had significant Alpha 2 talk, so roughly I'd expect Alpha 2 sometime next year. After that its a toss up but add 1-3 years after Alpha launches for the game to launch fully.
    Welcome

Up to 3 years without subscription?
    What if 10 million players want to play the alpha?
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    Strevi wrote: »
    Welcome

Then Intrepid will be paid in advance $10/month per player from the pack they bought to get into it. Alternately, they get 2 years at $15/month from that pack purchase. If they can get 10 million players to pay that much to buy in, and then play the Alpha consistently for 3 years, I think that's more on the side of "a good problem to have".
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think they have a target number (or will have a target number) of Alpha 2 players and will stop selling access once that number is reached. I am relying on my memory when I state that.
  • Options
    Strevi wrote: »
    Welcome

Then they'll have to buy the cosmetic packages which include the Alpha and Beta keys. It's also meant to avoid having the issue (which still occurred in A1) of people complaining the game isn't finished, even though they're fully conscious they're playing an Alpha, as this would hurt the game's reputation.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    The AMA stream ended with an interesting statement:
    "We'll be doing more of these again in the future, especially after probably Alpha 2..."

Somebody should have asked the question how many AMA will be before Alpha 2 :smile: