Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AMA Hype

Disguises! Mark 1:31:35

Treasure hunting in ruins of fallen nodes, which will be open PVP zones (no corruption) for a number of days equal to the fallen node's level! Sounds fun AF!! Mark 1:35:15.

It was also asked whether there would be any spot testing leading up to Alpha 2. Steven said yes, there would be spot tests under NDA starting in the near future. Multiple such spot tests would occur "over the next several months." Mark 58:50.
Several = 6 to 8. New A2 prediction = June 2023. Kinda bummed about this, I have recently been hoping for March.

Lastly, in the past there has been heated debate on this forum regarding how much secondary archetype can change your role. Many people have argued that it really won't change your role at all, but rather, will only add flavor to your primary archetype. During today's AMA Steven said your secondary archetype can dramatically change your ROLE. Mark 57:48.

Regarding that last point, it gives me renewed hope for a Cleric dps role.

As an added bonus, Steven said the Cleric archetype will be featured in an upcoming monthly dev update!

HYPE

Comments

• Options
    DepravedDepraved Member
    edited October 2022
    yasss cleric.
    i wanna see the bard, the summoner and the rogue tho T_T