Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Does the Scope Creep Threaten the Game's Launch?

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
In this video, we'll be discussing the potential scope creep associated with the development of Ashes of Creation.

Ashes of Creation is a ambitious game that has the potential to be something special. However, with the development of the game comes the risk of it becoming too big, too ambitious, and too costly. We'll discuss this risk and how Intrepid can protect themselves from it.

One of my viewers redeemed a 50,000 viewer point reward on my Twitch so that I’d do a video on the idea of Ashes of Creation and Scope Creep. I sat down with the idea and I thought through all the different parts of Ashes of Creation and truthfully I don’t see much scope creep. I see a lot of people calling out scope creep, but honestly I don’t see scope creep. I just see a lot of undefined deliverables that mostly line up with what you’d think of as well rounded systems. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe there is a lot of scope creep for Ashes of Creation and someone can point some out to me. If you do, I’ll do my best to address it, and if you are right you are right.

https://youtu.be/kaGXHr-AahM
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101