Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crafting progression

Hello community!!

I would like to know about the crafting system, what is expected for ashes?

For example, some players like to dedicate 100% for life skills or crafting without focusing on Grinding, doing dungeons or anything else. We know that crafting is something ESSENTIAL for any MMO. In this case, will craft system also provide exp to users or ways to not stay behind all other players with focus on PVE and levelling?

Also about craft, how will be the freedom for users to create new itens? I mean, in some other MMOs I was seeing, they give also the possibility for users to create some itens with the style they choose. It will basically be fresh new itens created by a player and added to the game.

Sorry if those questions was already answered somewhere else but I tried to search and didn't see anything about it.

Have a great day!

Comments

• Options
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Crafting

start there, it's about all we know at this time
  • Options
    VeeshanVeeshan Member
    edited October 2022
    crafting info is somewhat sparse atm since they havant gone through it uet with a live stream. I feel we get a crafting live stream soon though since they started talking about it recently which usualy indicate there getting close to being ready to show it off. usualy 1-3 months after they start talking bout it we tend to see it. so probaly see crafting stuff in one of the next 3 live streams.
    i reckon it be this month or next month (one will be healer other will be crafting) i suspect