Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skin Tier By level

Hello
I have an idea to create a skin tier
I see that in many current mmos skins are released for all levels and what ends the emotion of getting a legendary skin because anyone who starts the game will have a skin like that and it would be cool if the player goes up in lvl could release the skin to use

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I agree
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The thing is, they already promised people that skins like costumes could be used in level 1.. and people bought them believing in that.

I'd love to not have people looking like gods with their cosmetics in level 1, but I think it's to late to do this change.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Liniker wrote: »
    The thing is, they already promised people that skins like costumes could be used in level 1.. and people bought them believing in that.

I'd love to not have people looking like gods with their cosmetics in level 1, but I think it's to late to do this change.

They could still require you wear a body slot of whatever class of armor it is without as huge a backlash. Making this change is the best compromise even if they take a bit of heat. It's for the long term health of the game.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw