Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

MIDI Instruments?

I know this isn't a crucial feature but oh my god I forgot how amazing this feature is in games that have it.

Any sort of way to play custom music with instrument oh my god that would be so awesome.

Imagine your guild's Bard getting up on the tavern table and being able to actually jam out either by connecting instruments like a MIDI Keyboard to their computer or just having the ability to write custom sheet music to play in game.

That would actually make me switch to a bard so fast.

Imagine a writing a custom theme for your guild that all your Bards can play when arriving at a node you're about to siege.

Even though it's unnecessary this might be my favorite feature in the game if it were added.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Already addressed by Intrepid. Reference past threads on forum or wiki for relevant information.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Already addressed by Intrepid. Reference past threads on forum or wiki for relevant information.

Ah, I see they said no. I thought they were just talking about the idea generally. Ah well, hopefully in an expansion then.