Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Augments

Ya know the more i have thought about the augment system i have been thinking about the fact that for example i would love to play for example a character that rps as using phoenix fire magic but the issue is that either i have to be a cleric to actually get healing and fire augments or i have to just give up on healing and go for the mage/mage to get proper fire magic rather than likely flame based holy magic that would likely not fit the style im aiming for but what if, i could play as a mage/cleric with i boost my pre existing flame abilites with the clerics life steal augment but than the other spells that arent inherently flame based with the mages flame augments. this style of augments would still have each change be small but you would get to select a whatever boost out of all the archetypes you are using and it would really open up build potential beyond the 4 choices per secondary archetype and could encourage a second interesting approach where being a mage/ mage would only let you access the mage augments of course but with the benefit of a mild boost those augments damage, duration, effect, or whatever else the ability might do basically rewarding people who give up build diversity with more focused abilites for their class.