Teleportaion should have its name changed.

this isnt a major issue but something that i feel might help make the augment tree sound cooler and maybe more clear what it will likely do namely being that teleportation should have its name changed to spatial. I think that fits better based on the thought that i wager "teleporation" augments part of the time likely is just going to be altering a ability to have some sort of spatial manupulation VFX and the name sounds more mystical than teleporation.

Comments

• I don't know. Teleportation is pretty clear-cut and self-explaining. I hate it when games use words that are vague when describing something.
  • I prefer teleportation but blink sounds ok.
  • Maybe "summon" could be used too.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Or maybe, asking for a friend, we just, keep calling it simply teleportation?
  • Lust69 wrote: »
    I prefer teleportation but blink sounds ok.

oooo i like that too actuially...
  • to be fair, a big part of my suggestion is actually based around the lack of info about what the augment will really be doing beyond teleportation as rn at least im imagining that its most likely gonna make say fireballs look like the gravity well spell and collapsing stars spell from elden ring. ya know like these cool badass shadowey orbs of dark energy that manipulates space around it! i mean to ultimatly i have no clue if that really is gonna be the case but since its my current mental image thats why spatial sounds more appliciable since thats, well, a manipulation of space so hence, spatial sounds better.