Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild tools: what are you looking for?

Recently I rewatched a few Alpha1 videos and in on I saw Stevens Guild declare war on Asmongolds guild. Regardless of the people in the video it made me wonder aside from declaring war what other tool wills be at our disposal or do we want to see?

The wiki shows a few of the regular leadership tools available but these are mostly internal communication and management. What I would like to see in guild2guild is for example:

NAP: can we have non aggression packts guild2guild that would have a message displayed with 'Player X from Guild X broke the NAP with Guild Y by attacking Player Y'.

Trade: guild2guild trade deals where one castle send a caravan to another full off ressources but the trade happends from guild bank to guild bank. Each caravan would start simultaneously and each guild would be requiered to protect the caravan until it meets in the middle or the journey between the two and from the non responsible to get the materials home.

Alliance: Similar to the family system but on a guild scale

Tribute: Having fought a castle siege or a guild and won, how about prearrenged tributes payments in warrior nodes to progress that playstyle of the strongest dominates. These can be small like 5% of gathered ressource spawn in the winners guildbank for simplicity sake (could even be a event of the tribute payments to be transported similar to a caravan that can be hijacked).

Just to name a few possibilities that come to mind but I havent found anything on the wiki yet. What do you guys think?

p.s. asked this on reddit aswell to gather feedback and wanted to do it here too just in case we get a really good idea going :) corresponding Reddit-Link

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I want 0 tools. The harder it is to run and grow a guild, the less zerg guilds we will see.
  • Options
    I want 0 tools. The harder it is to run and grow a guild, the less zerg guilds we will see.

That is an interesting take on the question. But with discord and other tools is it not bound to happen in some form or another?