Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC shills trying to destroy NW’s image further

post from New World forum Oct 30:
"Beware of AoC scam shills on YouTube and Twitch. They have been doing everything they can to destroy the rep of a few mmorpgs via hate and misinformation campaigns paid by AoC’s extremely unprofessional “leadership” in order to promote their non-existent game and shit on other games including NW in order to overhype their scam and turn people away from other competing mmos."

I would like the culprit or culprits to please stop..... thank you for your cooperation :)

Comments

• Options
    :D
  • Options
    Huh? AoC is a long way away from release. Also NW is not much of a MMO and PvP is so bad. NW destroyed itself because of it's identity crisis, bugs, bad performance and more.

I have no idea how good AoC is but hopefully it'll be a good actual PvP MMO. My last 2 hopes were Archage and probably my biggest disappointment was Warhammer
  • Options
    Lol, NW calling itself a competing MMO is hilarious. I played that shitshow for way longer than I should have.
  • Options
    I think forums are a bad place to visit, when you play the game because you always see people who explain why it is bad (for them). But also influencers, youtubers and streamers can have a similar impact.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There should be way more people explaining why a game is good, if it is good.
    Forums are not just about how everything is perfect for everyone.
  • Options
    Why would Steven pay to destroy NW's image? Amazon did it for free.
  • Options
    Lol. NW’s biggest issue isn’t AoC, it’s NW.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    You got your low-hanging fruit comments. Take your forum badge and go - the "NW" bait is over.
    jlyhubmxm6w1.png

Founder and Guild Leader of -Providence-
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited October 2022
    Caww wrote: »
    post from New World forum Oct 30:
    "Beware of AoC scam shills on YouTube and Twitch. They have been doing everything they can to destroy the rep of a few mmorpgs via hate and misinformation campaigns paid by AoC’s extremely unprofessional “leadership” in order to promote their non-existent game and shit on other games including NW in order to overhype their scam and turn people away from other competing mmos."

I would like the culprit or culprits to please stop..... thank you for your cooperation :)

Yeah, Ashes owner with all his money, paying people to badmouth other games...

If only New Worlds owner had the money for this kind of thing. Or had a history of review manipulation.

I'm sure New World would have the same word of mouth if Amazon had the same resources as Steven.
  • Options
    Why would Steven pay to destroy NW's image? Amazon did it for free.

Just had to quote for truth.

That thread on the NW forums is an absolute shitshow.

First he tried to direct it into an Ashes bashing session,
    but even the active NW playerbase knows New World
    right now is nothing more than an AoC waiting room.
    ob4olqinudwv.png

discord.gg/pFCdaWM - Building a community across multiple games,
    including Ashes of Creation! Looking for members of all kinds to really pour
    our all into the Alpha 2, Betas, and then launch.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    WeGbored wrote: »
    right now is nothing more than an AoC waiting room.

To be fair, Ashes will just be the waiting room for the next game.