Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[ Art ] Under Realm fan-art

ObamanizerObamanizer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I do hope the under realm has cave systems that can be massive and accommodate many adventurers with its own eco systems and possible land management.

Ai art made to represent this idea
psehk90sspbx.png
fflkjebr0gxe.png
ae96rrqdln13.png
4ibbk528hxhh.png
op92lreu3jz4.png
q9e4jp9ywc6o.png
6xpi2hkw0ucw.png
m2r7fkogger4.png

Comments

• Options
    Obamanizer wrote: »
    I do hope the under realm has cave systems that can be massive and accommodate many adventurers with its own eco systems and possible land management.

Ai art made to represent this idea
    Ai made games is the next step.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    If they even got close to that it would be amazing. Maybe they could cultivate strange vegetables like mushrooms to get them hyped for battle.
  • Options
    AI artwork is so conceptually awful. And brilliant. I hate it. And love it!

But yes, that would be awesome. Considering the underrealm is (at the very least) supposed to serve as a way to take secret passages under mountains and rivers that would otherwise cause delays in transportation, I imagine they'd be quite cavernous.

Underrealm nodes are also confirmed, so imagine the size of a metropolis and fit that into a cavern system with its own surrounding biome.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Underrealm_nodes