Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skills/Defensive skills - Visible timer

MyosotysMyosotys Member
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Maybe I didnt read properly the Wiki page, but I couldn't understand the way the player will be able to know the lenght of his spells.
In some game, you know that defensive skills X works for a time Z but there are no timers to show if the spell is finished or not.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Skills

It is important to know it to economy your mana.

Is it possible in AOC to set up icons for all your active skills with a timer visible all the time ?

Comments

• Options
    The UI is supposed to be a "Have it your way" setup, so common timers should be part of the basic package, only time will tell (get it?) what is allowed.
  • Options
    Caww wrote: »
    The UI is supposed to be a "Have it your way" setup, so common timers should be part of the basic package, only time will tell (get it?) what is allowed.

I'm loving it
  • Options
    LordBlank wrote: »
    Caww wrote: »

I'm loving it

Don’t bother me, I’m eating.

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png