Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gathering - Starting location or moving away?

At the start of the game, every location should be low level, and only after node progresses, so will the monsters and resources. If everyone will get their hands on gathering tools day one, the starting zones will be ruined immediately. Some people will try to gather as much for their zone, some will just gather without thinking because they can..

I'm not sure if we know timers for tree regrowing etc., but i suppose it won't be x times per day, if not once per day.
What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    I think all of the major guilds will already have their eye on a particular Node they want to call home, based on results from the Betas. They'll rush there right off the rip and get to leveling. Now, that only accounts for a portion of the total population. Another subset will have their eye on a particular Biome they like and rush there. Then you'll have the subset of random wanderers - the folks who join in and just start doing stuff wherever they landed.

So yeah, starting points are likely to be picked clean, but I imagine it will quickly dissipate as the population finds it's state of equilibrium.
    f51pcwlbgn8a.png