Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hey, who wants to play requiem while waiting for alpha 2?

so im not sure if this is allowed or not (pls dont ban me vaknar) but theres this old game calld requiem: bloody mary. it went through a few versions and it recently got relaunched a couple of months ago under the name requiem: desiderium mortis. it has only 100-200 players.

the game uses shitty WASD controllers (aoc pls dont do this) and its an example of how not to release a game unfinished lmao. with that being said, it has some nostalgia to it and the classes are fun to play (after you unlock your fun skills :D )

it used to have open world pvp, then it changed to pvp and pve servers, and now it has battlegrounds and 50v50 etc etc

its an mmorpg btw made by gravity (same company who made ragnarok). so if anybody wants to play, its free on steam. ill be playing it casually just waiting for ashes alpha 2 and it would be nice to make some friends and have a tank and a healer :D

Comments

• Options
    Hope you find somebody mate :D
    PS: I think you'll have better chances with more populated games :)
    *looks at survival games like Raft and Grounded*
    The Past determines your decisions in the Present & the Present determines your decisions in the Future.The Future is obsolete until it becomes the Present - The Endless Spiral
  • Options
    Hope you find somebody mate :D
    PS: I think you'll have better chances with more populated games :)
    *looks at survival games like Raft and Grounded*

yeah im playing cvuz of nostalgia and maybe there are people here who played that game.
    and i was wrong there are more players than i thought haha. i joined a guild and we are doing a gvg today :D
  • Options
    Glad to hear that mate !
    Enjoy the time :smiley:
    The Past determines your decisions in the Present & the Present determines your decisions in the Future.The Future is obsolete until it becomes the Present - The Endless Spiral