Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

My Account got Hacked with 2 factor authentication

worddogworddog Member
edited November 2022 in Support & FAQ
How the actual fuck did that happen. That is such a massive breach of trust for this website. I know for a fact it is not on my end as no one has access to my authenticator. This is a massive warning for anyone using this website.

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    worddog wrote: »
    How the actual fuck did that happen. That is such a massive breach of trust for this website. I know for a fact it is not on my end as no one has access to my authenticator. This is a massive warning for anyone using this website.

I dont believe you.
  • Yeah... :smirk:
    The Past determines your decisions in the Present & the Present determines your decisions in the Future.The Future is obsolete until it becomes the Present - The Endless Spiral
  • Did you contact Support and open a ticket, @worddog?

Not sure what you expect to happen by starting a forums thread ... forum-goers can't help with that type of issue.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi worddog

As others have said, if you believe your account has been compromised please reach out to the support team via the link below:

https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm going to move this thread to the support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.