Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When will Alpha 2 Key Giveaway winners receive their email?

WhiteBloodWhiteBlood Member
edited November 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to get a DM from the Ashes team while supporting their Extra Life stream the past couple of days and they mentioned we should look out for an email notification regarding the A2 key. I thought maybe after the stream ended it would happen and maybe I'm asking too soon as it's still a Sunday and maybe they're planning on doing it on a business day. But I'm kinda excited and I couldn't wait around without asking here :tired_face:

Comments

• Just jumping in to see the answer I too was wildly Lucky !!
  • They said they would follow up this coming week, so I'd at least give them that to go through everything. :)
    Twitch.tv/Saitos
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @WhiteBlood and @Meatloaf

I'm guessing this will be done in the coming week once the team has recovered from the event. I'll pass this onto the Community managers when they're online so we can get this sorted.

Leaving this thread open for now.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi @WhiteBlood and @Meatloaf

I'm guessing this will be done in the coming week once the team has recovered from the event. I'll pass this onto the Community managers when they're online so we can get this sorted.

Leaving this thread open for now.

sounds good thank you :D
  • Thank you for asking this question, I was also lucky and wondering :smiley:
  • haha I was also looking for a pin about this Question. I still cant believe dat i get to play the Alpha 2 (was completly freaking out on day) i hope they drop the Alhpa 2 date in the near future , becasue i need to take Holidays for it ^^
  • I'm glad someone in the same position already asked the question. Really looking forward to receiving it.
  • I was told it would be on Tuesday. I too was lucky! Thx Ashes Team for supporting the kids!
  • I have another question which relates to this but I haven't been able to find elsewhere:
    If I would buy one of the Pre-Order packages, would you be able to give those keys to someone else and still keep the skins for yourself??

This matters as I was already planning to buy one of the Pre-Order packages and won a key during the 24h Extra Life Stream, but gave up this profile as my friend still needs to make an profile. If this is the case, is it still possible to change the profile name to put the winning key on?
    People only believe in the beautiful view behind the tunnel, if they walk into the light at the end of the tunnel to see it for themselves.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi all.

Confirmation from Roshen about the keys going out this week.

image.png

@YouOweMeCooki I'm not sure on the answer to your question, will have to leave that to @Vaknar when he gets in today.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.