Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please more Exotic Cosmetics (especially Mounts and Pets)

GiNT0NiCGiNT0NiC Member
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Hello Ashes of Creaton Community and DEVS,

i've been trying to buy Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack for a few months, but I don't like the cosmetic packs...

Please make more exotic Cosmetics like this picture :) and Mounts and Pets like May 2022, April 2022 Cosmetics...

qvo4u5bqmay8.png
banlgjag5ld7.png
enivt75r1i46.png
whfmxyktmwxm.png
8hki3o9agb8i.png

These are extremly very beatiful af!

I would buy the Voyager Pack but i want to wait for the perfect Pack...

Source: https://imgur.com/a/DcNjm6x

Comments

• Options
    You could also buy the Voyager pack and then just pick and choose cosmetics later piecemeal.

Obviously money is a factor and can totally understand as I was doing the same but I think I will be purchasing the November cosmetics (released today on twitter/discord) as they look pretty good.
  • Options
    GiNT0NiCGiNT0NiC Member
    edited November 2022
    Nova_terra wrote: »
    You could also buy the Voyager pack and then just pick and choose cosmetics later piecemeal.

Obviously money is a factor and can totally understand as I was doing the same but I think I will be purchasing the November cosmetics (released today on twitter/discord) as they look pretty good.

Yea but if you buy first time you get all Cosmetics from Voyager Pack. You can't just choose the Alpha Keys and cosmetic what you want. It would be nice, if you could choose the Options. After buying the Voyager Pack it doesnt matter, the next time you can choose only the cosmetic what you want.Thats the point.

Or I don't know it that it also goes like this from the beginning.

9r7x60ahpw1o.png

• Options
    sorry for the confusion, yes you are correct you get all in that bundle so if you want to continue to wait you absolutely can, but after you purchase the voyager if you found a pet you like you can buy that singular piece later. But again, totally understand wanting to wait for that perfect package but I think the cosmetics are only getting more hit or miss from the original ones back in 2018-2020.. personally anyway.
  • Options
    Just going to add that another ship skin would be nice. Having just jumped into the voyager plus pack pre-order this month, I would like to see cool winter themed ship if the dev team has the resources to make one.