Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are player stalls / personal shops worth getting ?

Aces_Are_WildAces_Are_Wild Member
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I want to master alchemy & farming but I feel like I could just sell that stuff at an auction house , I feel like they are mostly for role play or profession that would require mending or enchanting someone’s stuff , or am I wrong do they have some advantage I don’t know of

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I want to master alchemy & farming but I feel like I could just sell that stuff at an auction house , I feel like they are mostly for role play or profession that would require mending or enchanting someone’s stuff , or am I wrong do they have some advantage I don’t know of

We don't know exactly how the stall system and market in general will work yet, If you want to get an idea of the advantage/disadvantages I recommend asking this question in the end of month development stream AMA thread when the community team makes it.

You'll be able to get an answer straight from Steven.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Only advantage I can see is you can place a personal shop at your homestead, which I guess would be good ,as long as your homestead is faraway from the auction house and a well travel location to get randoms coming to buy stuff & it shows up on a map their is a shop