Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

More Hype

I will be a Kaelar Shadow Disciple. For the first 6-12 months I'll likely play 3 hours per day. No alts.

If possible, I will spec dps for PVE content, but healer for PVP. As someone who plays for casual fun, I just don't see myself being able to out dps a hard core min/max player with a pure DPS build.

That said, I will look for opportunities to kill Tulnar because they are ugly, as well as female dwarves with beards. I'm just not into that action.

I will live in an economic node and be a true master of the economy and markets. I plan to be a crafter, though possibly a gatherer. Most of my market activity will be buy/sell, rather than craft/sell or gather/sell. I'll be willing to buy/sell anything with good profit, though I don't intend to focus on bulk commodities, but rather, more rare and out of season items. I plan to run caravans and be the healer for my caravan parties. My caravans will be very well defended, with highest quality parts and defensive options. In addition to running caravans, I will also move materials in a smaller, more stealth/tactical ways as needed.

If you see or hear that I am moving a caravan through the area, you will want to get the F out the way.

I will not have a freehold, but do hope to have a very nice abode in the city.

How will you play the game?

Hype. LFG!