Monthly pack cosmetic presentation

Hi,

I was thinking lately about the way monthly packs are presented to us every month with new cosmetics but as concept art.
Now I understand that those packs are fully optional and for the people that want to support the game but shouldn't we get 3d renders of those from the start? Concept art might be different(at least a little bit) than final product that we will end up with. Now I also understand that it's a lot of content related to the game but we still get it as a concept art so why not show it from the start?

Tell me what you guys think and if I missed something, I just think it would be nice to se what you buy and that is final form of those skins.

Peace.

Comments

• DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's fine as is for me.
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    good point however the work the team are doing bringing this art to life is next level and not something you really need to be worrying about, id much rather see them work on bringing the character creator out as stated it would be ready by or some time before alpha 2, also having a visual in game inventory on your account page would be really cool so you could see what you have purchased, not just the names of items
  • Akaime wrote: »
    good point however the work the team are doing bringing this art to life is next level and not something you really need to be worrying about, id much rather see them work on bringing the character creator out as stated it would be ready by or some time before alpha 2, also having a visual in game inventory on your account page would be really cool so you could see what you have purchased, not just the names of items

Oh I would love to get my hands on character creator, it would be a lovely Christmas gift if they would give it to us in December.
  • VoloX wrote: »

Oh I would love to get my hands on character creator, it would be a lovely Christmas gift if they would give it to us in December.

I like your optimism, @VoloX, but we won’t be seeing Alpha-2 this December.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have addressed this before. Doubt it will change.
    1jmobd8h1u0s.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • They have addressed this before. Doubt it will change.
    1jmobd8h1u0s.png

Well, that explains a lot and I do like that idea of Steven, however in that case they should show them more often.
    Some old pack weren't even showed yet but if I remember correctly the cosmetic armor "Guise of the Negotiator" was shown of the next month(cosmetic pack from June) on stream. That kind of sucks in my opinion :/ .
    If Steven wants people to trust in concept art, he could show them off in next month stream every time. That way we can see those beautiful renders sooner and it won't impact sales of that pack.

u5zdfqacjr8k.png

ywolbn2vhv4d.png

Yeah I know I'm not delusional just it would be best Christmas gift I can imagine right now :smile: .
    VoloX wrote: »

Yeah I know I'm not delusional just it would be best Christmas gift I can imagine right now :smile: .

I also don't want to stoke any fires, but they could always just release the Character Creator prior to the A2. I mean some people really like to spend hours and hours in the creators anyway. I doubt they would release it as such but they could certainly release it and have it not tied to A2 if people wanted to go in and save presets or whatever.
  • I’m ok.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png