Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

custom guild logo/banner ig?

have they said anything about being able to upload a guild logo or whatnot ig?
u2BkQvn.png

Comments

  • Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems
  • Arya_YesheArya_Yeshe Member
    edited November 2022
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems

    So people will be able to upload images and use an ingame tool for making emblems?

    It's pretty much the same idea I gave about customizing tattoos and that scared people

    It's the same thing, but emblems possibly will be easier to monitor
  • Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems

    So people will be able to upload images and use an ingame tool for making emblems?

    It's pretty much the same idea I gave about customizing tattoos and that scared people

    It's the same thing

    The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.


    Not quite the same, you are using an in-game editor not uploading anything.
  • Nova_terra wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems

    So people will be able to upload images and use an ingame tool for making emblems?

    It's pretty much the same idea I gave about customizing tattoos and that scared people

    It's the same thing

    The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.


    Not quite the same, you are using an in-game editor not uploading anything.

    Well, is it ok then using the same tool for creating tattoos?
  • Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    Nova_terra wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems

    So people will be able to upload images and use an ingame tool for making emblems?

    It's pretty much the same idea I gave about customizing tattoos and that scared people

    It's the same thing

    The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.


    Not quite the same, you are using an in-game editor not uploading anything.

    Well, is it ok then using the same tool for creating tattoos?

    I personally wouldn't care if they had emblem and tattoo functionality. I am sure people will make more than funny enough creations in these editors that i would get a good laugh.
  • Nova_terra wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    Nova_terra wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yes, you can. 3rd reference here
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Emblems

    So people will be able to upload images and use an ingame tool for making emblems?

    It's pretty much the same idea I gave about customizing tattoos and that scared people

    It's the same thing

    The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.


    Not quite the same, you are using an in-game editor not uploading anything.

    Well, is it ok then using the same tool for creating tattoos?

    I personally wouldn't care if they had emblem and tattoo functionality. I am sure people will make more than funny enough creations in these editors that i would get a good laugh.

    Yes!
    I can't wait to see the freaky stuff people would make
Sign In or Register to comment.