Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestion - gravestones for your deleted characters

killergermelkillergermel Member
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I think it would be nice if you delete any character that has above X amount of hours played, you will be given a gravestone that you can place in your freehold by any other character you have.
It will display the level and time played on the character and maybe allow you to add a small sentence about the character. It's not hard to implement and will allow you to give an eerie feeling by creating a small graveyard in your freehold.
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I think that money doesnt grow on trees.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I would be somewhat surprised if we don't have a headstone item available to us. Perhaps not at launch, but within a year.

If nothing else, it will be added to the game in the first Halloween event after the game goes live.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    I would be somewhat surprised if we don't have a headstone item available to us. Perhaps not at launch, but within a year.

If nothing else, it will be added to the game in the first Halloween event after the game goes live.

Maybe, it could be nice though if the best headstones (most decorated ones) will require a sacrifice (deleting a character), maybe them more time played the more decorated the headstone.
  • Options
    Arya_YesheArya_Yeshe Member
    edited November 2022
    When you die in AoC your body turns into ashes

Maybe an ash urn is the way to go IF something like that happens to be in the game, then someday your freehold will get destroyed in a vulnerabity timer and your urn will be gone forever

So, there's not much point
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Options
    That's actually very interesting, in this case there is indeed no reason to have a tombstone, but maybe you can get an urn that you can scatter the ash in sea, maybe it even gives you some kind of a grievance bonus for a short time.