Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] Seafarers of Verra [PvX | Trade | Naval | Semi-Hardcore]

13Jekyll13Jekyll Member
edited December 2022 in EU Guild Recruitment
[EU/PvX/Trade/Semi-Hardcore]

As seafarers we aim to conquer ports and trades within the seas, that doesn't mean we are exclusive to the sea as we will need elusive merchants and beautiful crafters to give us the cargo we need.

We've always had the fantasy of leading a troupe of ships into glorious booooty!

We shall claim the seas as our own and carry the winds in our backs. If you have the same aspiration as us youngins of the sea, you are wholeheartedly welcome to join. All you gotta do is join our discord server and introduce yourself.

Our focus:
We aspire to be a Naval Trading Empire. We’ll be focusing on naval content in all its forms (privateering included) but not exclusively of course as we need to do land content for various reasons. The other aspect we will be focusing on is making money through Trading mainly via caravans in the sea among other things. Think of us as the Dutch East India Company.

Divisions:
Fleet: Our main naval force responsible for protecting caravans among other naval activities
Merchant: Self-explanatory. Make money. Expected to be pro-active.
Artisan: Gatherers Processors and Crafters go in here. They produce for a price (to be determined)

What we expect from our members:
-Choose one of 3 Divisions upon entering the guild
-Answer the call of your Division Commander as best you can! (within reason of course, we're only a semi-hardcore guild!)
Other than that have fun.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/t2Ad6aFaw9

sfv_compass_no_gems-1.png
4hli378yxivk.png
Breeding My Summons

Comments

• MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, 13Jekyll!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!