Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Free PK, corruption & night in game

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's unlikely that I'd find myself killing green except for rare circumstances. I usually only play with a small group so I probably won't b fighting over bosses and dungeons however I could see myself killing a green if I needed "X" resource and I am unable to get it myself due to market price, lack of artisan class, or lack of friends who could get it. I'd weight the pos and neg before hand but if I want something enough or it's valuable enough I'd definitely do it.

I don't think the game needs anymore boons for pvpers like night pvp. Seems a bit much already. The only people would truly want it are those who want to loot others with no consequence. Imagine a zerg running from node to node killing everyone whenever night is active. Sounds unpleasant and I'm sure many people would not care to play the game because of it. An always on no corruption island that has soooome reaaallly good resources like high tier metals,woods,herbs,fish,etc would be really cool. Ofcourse those resources would be available elsewhere in the world but for those who wanted the additional risk for potentially more reward, it'd b there. Reminds me of the wilderness from runescape. I enjoyed it but was too young to truly get into it.

Just my 2.1cents.