Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Just checking if I should have access to Alpha 1.

Good morning,

I've been following the development since 2017/2018(can't remember when the kickstarter was going on.) I spent $500 back then to help fund the game and I thought Alpha 1 access was a part of that donation perk. I see the $500 order in my history from before the account merge, however I never received an access email or it's been long lost. I wanted to make sure I haven't been missing out on anything, and if so, how I can get that email.

Appreciate everything!

Comments

• Edit: I'm dumb, I see I posted this question two years ago and I was advised to submit a support ticket to investigate it. Moving forward with that.
  • @Mag7spy They are currently sending out emails to specific users for testing, so technically.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good morning,

I've been following the development since 2017/2018(can't remember when the kickstarter was going on.) I spent $500 back then to help fund the game and I thought Alpha 1 access was a part of that donation perk. I see the $500 order in my history from before the account merge, however I never received an access email or it's been long lost. I wanted to make sure I haven't been missing out on anything, and if so, how I can get that email.

Appreciate everything!

Alpha 1 is over. But you should definitely get on to support about your access and roles. The email would have been sent to your kickstarter email if you got the access back then.

But it's definitely been a hot minute.

Alpha 2 is on the horizon though and they're starting the spot tests soon™️ but welcome!

t4x2sm427u47.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Voxtrium wrote: »
    @Mag7spy They are currently sending out emails to specific users for testing, so technically.

Technically what? Alpha one is done. Never said testing is done that happens throughout all of game development.
  • Voxtrium wrote: »
    @Mag7spy They are currently sending out emails to specific users for testing, so technically.

Proof?
  • novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    aint gonna look up the link/stream but steven mentioned there will be spot testing happening until A2 comes out with select few A1 players.
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2022
    Alpha 1 testing officially ended on August 15, 2021. So it has been over for a year and a half now.

That was the end of the last spot testing as well.

Whatever testing they've been doing since then has been internal.

Hhak63P.png