Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What measures will be taken to attempt to not have item/currency dupe upon release?

SniffilusSniffilus Member
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I understand that the game is at least 2 years for release.

I can only assume that the Ashes team knows I am speaking about what happened with New World. The game was great, but those plethora of item/currency dupes ruined the economy.

What measures will the Ashes team do try and keep item dupes from occurring? Such as potentially bringing on some of the individuals that search for dupes? If there happens to be a dupe in the GA, how fast would the Ashes team respond upon acquiring that knowledge?

Comments

• Options
    Apologizes if this has been asked already.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @Sniffilus this kind of thing will usually be picked up during the alpha and beta tests. The devs are well aware of the issue as dupe exploits were discovered and dealt with during the earlier testing phases.

We'll have to see what happens in the future tests.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.