Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

An option to add way more customization for hair in character creation.

So something I've seen in an anime game (called KurtzPel) that added an insane amount of customization.
The option was simply splitting the hair options between different parts:
There were different options for:

Your main hair,
Bangs
For the back of your head
And for the sides of your head.

It allowed me to put together my own hairstyles and most options looked really good.
I don't know how easily it could be done with more realistic looking hair, but if possible it I think it would be really enjoyed.

(Images are just to help show what I'm talking about)rk307iuirn11.jpg
ub9k8v1hv81g.jpg

Comments

• Options
    If they can separate the hair into separate parts with their respective sliders - they should be able to have something similar. Would definitely be quite nice
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You could've used the hair mega thread but I still agree.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Neurath wrote: »

There's a mega thread for that? I'm terrible at finding anything in any forums so it makes sense I had no idea.
  • Options
    -T0Mb--T0Mb- Member
    edited January 2023
    Jrevxy wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »

There's a mega thread for that? I'm terrible at finding anything in any forums so it makes sense I had no idea.

I think it is still a good thing that you showed this because AoC is still in progress so developers could add this idea into the game before the release. :)