Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Adventurer seeking adventuring mates

Hello all!

Few keywords:

- Lionmane/feline/canine Tulnar with ram horns
- Labourer, woodchopper, , lumbersmith, animal trainer
- Armored Tank
- Likes to hang out the freehold and craft away or hang out with travelers
- Generally quiet in apperance, big listener but won't hold back when asked my opinion.
- Helper, mainly helping up and comers, initiates, as a big brother figure, but also helping as a servant and a hand those who can teach me some things.
- Trader, negotiator, deal maker. I seek win-win deals and relationship building, not taking advantage of the uninformed.
- Defender of justice. Will seek to destroy evil do-ers and protect the realm against them, in any way I can, even when it means killing.
- Passionnate about leading raid and pvp groups as well as organizing PvE and PvP plans with the help of my team.
- Will often relegate leadership of tasks or events to those who demonstrate the will and the interest for it.

I seek likeminded freefolk to build a fairly casual adventuring group, always in the context of respect, maturity, cooperation, team building, and utilizing every aspect of the world of Verra together.

I seek freefolk of all interests and of all verran races!

As a person (outside the game)

My idea of fun recently has been castle and city building in medieval engineers, as well as base building in rust, and PvE servers in rust, pvp servers as well but less so (not at all into flaming, trolling, shouting in the mic, etc.) Games like Sea of Thieves, New World, League of legends, all fairly casually. Have played my fair share of Gw1, WoW, Runescape back in the days, AoC presents a cool opportunity to casually get back into long term mmorpgs.

Comments

• Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    cant wait to kill a group of furries, defenders of justice!
    :)
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    Gui10Gui10 Member
    edited January 2023
    Bring it on :)

@novercalis can't wait to frustrate hardcore thieves and tricksters!
  • Options
    I am the Niküa Mr.Bigwater, Song Warden by trade, but if you put me by an alchemy stand I can brew almost anything you might need. I would be glad to join your adventure if you would have me.
  • Options
    MrBigwater wrote: »
    I am the Niküa Mr.Bigwater, Song Warden by trade, but if you put me by an alchemy stand I can brew almost anything you might need. I would be glad to join your adventure if you would have me.

I would be more than glad to have you! Wanna tell me more about your story the the kinds of potions you make? :)

• Options
    Anduin KayvaanAnduin Kayvaan Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Welcome on in to the community @Gui10 !
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
    Gray Sentinels Guild Recruitment https://tinyurl.com/Gray-Sentinels
  • Options
    Welcome on in to the community @Gui10 !

Thank you for the warm welcome Anduin!

• Options
    Everything was appealing except that damn furry part 😂 hope to see you in game!
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Dolyem wrote: »

lol damit. I AM NOT A FURRY.

• Options
    Gui10 wrote: »
    Dolyem wrote: »

lol damit. I AM NOT A FURRY.

Tulnar=furry
    I don't make the rules 😂
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    I am a hairy fella. DIfference! @Dolyem

What are ya anyways?
  • Options
    DolyemDolyem Member
    edited January 2023
    Gui10 wrote: »
    I am a hairy fella. DIfference! @Dolyem

What are ya anyways?

Can't decide before racial traits release really, but so far it'd be kaelar human or either of the dwarf races. Once it gets closer to release I am going to try to get a PVP-RP guild together where everyone plays as space marines from warhammer 40k and just runs around killing anything not human for the emperor. 😂 purely for laughs and to add flavor to the server.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Interesting haha!