Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I have a comment for the Devs

My wife and I are in our 70s. So we have played every beta we could since begining Everquest and before.Gaming is in our blood now. I see where you have gotten a lot of your ideas from. And the goals of making them so much better tells us this is going to be the game for us. Foraging and mining and all that really goes together with crafting. Becoming a master of one leads to a master of the other.I would really like to see that happen. The search for the hard to get or the making of something that will be rare . To make something rare should require rare material. And the animal tamer with the experimental breeding and all just brings out the mad scientist in me. So let me brown nose a bit. I believe you guys really have the talent to make this old man a happy gamer again.

Comments

• Options
    will u be my e-parents
  • Options
    The game release is sometime in the far future... but time flows fast.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!