Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Freehold Warehouse Building? Freehold Skin Sets?

KilgharrahKilgharrah Member
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I have a few freehold questions and figured I'd make a single post.

Questions 1/2:

Based on the name/description of the Royal Featherstone Warehouse freehold building skin in this month's cosmetic pack, it seems that there will be a warehouse building type for freeholds.

I haven't been able to find any information on the wiki about this building type (it is not mentioned in sections involving freehold buildings or storage types, with chests being the only freehold storage type mentioned).

Are warehouses going to be a confirmed freehold building type, and can they be used in addition to chests? If there is a limit to the number of storage items, I could see the (potential) warehouse excluding the use of chests, but I think it'd be cool to have both for separation of permissions.

Question 3:

If we buy a pre-order package that includes a freehold building skin, will it be possible to get building skins that match it in the future? I know the specific cosmetics in the packages are only sold during their month of availability, but it seems odd to have a bunch of random skins for your freehold with no unifying theme.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The community has been asking for years for answers to various freehold questions. You have in your post that you looked at the wiki. That is what is known. You could be the guy that gets an answer from them, but I wouldn't worry too much if you don't.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    The community has been asking for years for answers to various freehold questions. You have in your post that you looked at the wiki. That is what is known. You could be the guy that gets an answer from them, but I wouldn't worry too much if you don't.

Thanks for your response! I'm not betting on an answer, but I figured that the warehouse skin's description might indicate they were willing to mention/confirm that building type sometime soon, so I decided to throw a shot in the dark by asking.