Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Today 4man group in a 8 man area shows a larger issue in terms of difficulty

2»

Comments

• Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    for real.

I hope they listened now and improve
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    Wait for when they test balance to give balance feedback. They're still designing the classes, we have a long way to go
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited January 2023
    Am i allowed to hate these threads i feel like there has be a lot of whining and not a lot of thought put in.

Why can't we have more beneficial threat topics like?

How to increase challenge of 8-man content and types of mechanics to add difficulty for larger group play

So many post of these seem like a throw away getting stuck on things that are not important, like balancing early in development which isn't going to happen. To skew it towards something that can be better like talking about actual mechanics and sparking more ideas for the devs.
  • Options
    ClintHardwoodClintHardwood Member
    edited January 2023
    Things like precise number balancing are a waste this early into development. This is the problem with releasing alpha content into the world—most people lack that sense of what's important and what isn't. A bigger issue is a lack of complex combat mechanics that require coordination from a group to survive. I imagine we'll have more of the latter once the devs figure out exactly what they want from their combat system, and sometime in late beta, they'll solve the first issue.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I see 'balance' being thrown around a lot in recent posts. PvE and AI have nothing to do with 'Balance'. We have seem numerous reveals with the AI and the AI has not improved. I feel it is pertinent to nudge the devs to improve the AI/PvE before we have a full game and crap AI/PvE.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    it's important to note and critic when Steven states in the video that content can be done by lower levels. Which is a red flag.

"Now we really in that live stream did not perform well against that Main boss dude. But again this is an area intended with 8 people with pots and, you know, other supplies we dont necessarily have access to." -- Steven in 2nd YT video

As his 4 man decimates the area second time around.

there's conflicting issue, as it's telling me - that was intentional design.