Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Basics of the stats

I enjoyed the new tank video. One thing that stuck out to me was the basic nature of the stats on the weapons. I know this is alpha, but I would like if that basic nature on weapons would stay that way. Modern MMO weapons are a bit silly with the stat lines. I would prefer this more basic stat line.

Comments

• Options
    To some level I agree, too many stats and you make it so guides are the only viable option for min/maxing since nobody will put in the time to spreadsheet optimal builds themselves.
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Balmora wrote: »
    I enjoyed the new tank video. One thing that stuck out to me was the basic nature of the stats on the weapons. I know this is alpha, but I would like if that basic nature on weapons would stay that way. Modern MMO weapons are a bit silly with the stat lines. I would prefer this more basic stat line.

We were supposed to ignore those.

Though, if you like it that way, it's probably good feedback that you mention it.

We still don't actually know how basic or complex stats will be, and we don't know relative to stats on gear, so it might in fact just be BDO style.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    agree. Low stats allows future growth and itemizations to be introduce without being broken or OP. Look at wow.

Yet EQ had low base stats and after 24 expansions its more on passives stuff then stats that matters.
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.