Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha-2 Key Winners Buy Skins

mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi, I have question how Alpha-2 Key Winners can buy skins in shop? They need to buy 250$ with Alpha-2 again to unlock possibility to buy mount skins?
f59ll57jllom.png

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you received a key as part of a giveaway, then yes, you would need a package before being able to purchase skins a la carte. If you have a key as part of a package, then you are able to purchase skins at your package level or lower.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha giveaways only grant access to the Alpha. They've never come with the additional perks that packages do.

(Which is why in some of the giveaways Steven tells people if they intend to buy a pack later not to participate)

nev12e7yyxbb.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    My friend have this problem he win Key in Extra Life stream but now he want buy some mount and pets skins :) and i believe we cant sell or give this account to another person with alpha-2 access.
    f59ll57jllom.png
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There's an old and apt saying which applies here: beggars can not be choosers.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    mrBok wrote: »
    My friend have this problem he win Key in Extra Life stream but now he want buy some mount and pets skins :) and i believe we cant sell or give this account to another person with alpha-2 access.

Rest in pepperoni. Yeah there's no way for giveaway winners to buy skins, as @unknownsystemerror has said, you'll need to purchase a pack and he'll then have access to skins moving forward.

okcn8lcqfguz.gif
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Ok thanks for clarification :)
    f59ll57jllom.png