Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I have a question on summons would there be classes for summing like will there be able for a dps su

BlacksnowwBlacksnoww Member
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
I have a question on summons would there be classes for summing like will there be able for a dps summon tank and support cause I really hope for it I feel like that will help out solo players and solo gameplay if there’s no one to play with and u got summoner I feel like that will add more diversity for summoner as like u can ride summons I feel like you should be able to have any mob able to summon like a world boss kill it like 100 or 1000 times to summon that will add more of a challenge to it making time/reward means summoner will not be high demand but wanted demand so it’s like summoner is Kent for long turm that short like kill a bear 10 times for summon/mount and summons should be able to roll a class random like 33.33 for all class like 33.33 for dps tank and support so it can add a like a Pokémon type feeling make ing a thing like they will levels up with you and summons and pets should have evolve so a bear goes from base bear to a elemental bear where it will get a random element weakness and strongest so bear turn to ice bear now skills are ice based and gets buffed in ice environment and less damage from that element so fire will be it’s weakens and this may seem op but not really cause In gameodes u only get 1 summon for pvp to evening it out as well as when summons die they get a 5 minute cooldown which means u are not invincible and u and your summons can split exp and making that a toggle will let u get all exp and summons should have armor and weapons to utilize this sounds op but it not if u add a way like when summons takes hit u lose some up so like when all you summons die you have
Like 25 or 50 hp left and Ceres groups of 4 you are at a massive disadvantage

Comments

• Options
    I have a question on summons would there be classes for summing like will there be able for a dps summon tank and support cause I really hope for it I feel like that will help out solo players and solo gameplay if there’s no one to play with and u got summoner I feel like that will add more diversity for summoner as like u can ride summons I feel like you should be able to have any mob able to summon like a world boss kill it like 100 or 1000 times to summon that will add more of a challenge to it making time/reward means summoner will not be high demand but wanted demand so it’s like summoner is Kent for long turm that short like kill a bear 10 times for summon/mount and summons should be able to roll a class random like 33.33 for all class like 33.33 for dps tank and support so it can add a like a Pokémon type feeling make ing a thing like they will levels up with you and summons and pets should have evolve so a bear goes from base bear to a elemental bear where it will get a random element weakness and strongest so bear turn to ice bear now skills are ice based and gets buffed in ice environment and less damage from that element so fire will be it’s weakens and this may seem op but not really cause In gameodes u only get 1 summon for pvp to evening it out as well as when summons die they get a 5 minute cooldown which means u are not invincible and u and your summons can split exp and making that a toggle will let u get all exp and summons should have armor and weapons to utilize this sounds op but it not if u add a way like when summons takes hit u lose some up so like when all you summons die you have
    Like 25 or 50 hp left and Ceres groups of 4 you are at a massive disadvantage