Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A Necromancer's Journal. Entry #7

IAmWarden01IAmWarden01 Member
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
It's been a month since i've last written in this journal, but I have to keep this one short since I don't have much time. I have been blackmailed nonstop into creating all kinds of alchemical solutions, all necrotic in formula or intent. Some of these solutions are mild, while others are extremely volatile and quite dangerous, and some i've never even heard of before.
Of all of the various solutions i've been forced to make, one in particular has my interest. Two weeks ago, they had me craft a potion using ingredients i've never seen before and all of them were teeming with the same kind of magic that the creature I was after had. I took a small sample for myself before giving it to my handlers. Last night I was able to convince a mage to follow me into the woods outside of town. She had taken a fancy to me so of course I used that to manipulate her. She had thought we were going to have some "alone time away from town". Once we were out there I offered her a drink which I had laced it with a small drop, ONLY ONE DROP, of the potion I had made.
It took only seconds for it to work.. I watched as her flesh decayed before my eyes. Her facial region was the first to start decaying, her jaw falling off within 10 seconds. I could see she was trying to scream because I could see the internal mechanism of her throat, but she couldn't as a cavity had begun to opened up in her chest and her lungs were no longer holding in air. She fell to the ground as her legs began to narcoticize. After she had watched her fingers and hand fall off she looked up at me. I could see in her eyes that she was pleading for help.
The horror on her face.. I will never forget it.
One minute after had drank the droplet, she was nothing more than a skeleton on the ground.
In conducting my research I have seen and done many things, but this potion is unlike anything I have conceived of.. it's..
GLORIOUS!
0vsxntxgzupq.png

Comments