Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sugestion - Scenery Art

I think that the graphic impact would be good for the popularity of the game in the future, so I was I thinking why it feels there is something missing, I got to two points, volumetric fog, and format of the rocks.

Volumetric Fog is very powerful in changing the mood of the scene,

and the Rocks currently look a lot like 2000s MMO rocks,

JUA3zfC.png

Look at those rocks of a Chinese MMO, it looks way less blunt and generic.

I think those two point would step up the graphic significantly, and they wouldn't take much effort.

Comments

• Options
    Something did seem a little off graphics wise too me this stream. Didn't rewatch yet to see if I could put my finger on it, but im not too concerned since it will be polished over time and I know will look good when it is ready.
  • Options
    We've seen some volumetric fog in the videos. There's a great monthly update in which they show a bit of the inside of a cave, and there's fog dancing/blowing around.

One helluva team on the environment design, and UE 5 is certainly a great engine in which to sport it!

• Options
    To be honest, I prefer the look of pre-Alpha2 Ashes to that Chinese MMO you've linked.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    SoulsticeSoulstice Member
    edited February 2023
    daveywavey wrote: »
    To be honest, I prefer the look of pre-Alpha2 Ashes to that Chinese MMO you've linked.

Really? I don't know, look those rocks:

l2zhgv4g9ljy.png

cw6avv0d0zau.png