Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The "Go-To" phrase - "It's still in Alpha"

13»

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    DarkTides wrote: »
    Youre the one who spends obscene amounts of time living in these forums...
    I actually don't spend all that much time here.

There are - as an example - only 6 threads on the first page of general discussion that I have read any posts in at all, and only 5 of them that I have posted in. There hasn't been a new thread that I have read all posts in for a few years.

I tend to come in, see a thread title that is of interest, skim a few posts until I see one that is of interest to me, skim the rest of the thread to see if it has been responded to in along the lines of what my thoughts are, and if not, spend a few minutes (at the most) composing a post.

Your comment that I should read and reread the thread is somewhat off base. I am not replying to the thread, I am replying only to specific posts, or portions of posts - hence the quote at the top of each of my post. If you have come to some other conclusion with someone else in the thread, good for you - I am still only commenting on the text that I have quoted.
  • Options
    You have 11,000 comments. I don't think that's healthy.

I have 198 comments, likely most - regrettably - from engaging in some derailed conversation with you, like proving how much time you spend on the forums, in a thread about overused "go-to" phrases...
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2023
    DarkTides wrote: »
    You have 11,000 comments. I don't think that's healthy.
    I've been here for 6 years - that post count includes posts on the old forums.

That is less than 6 posts per day, on average.

While some posts have taken a good amount of time, this post (including the time to read your above post) took me less than 45 seconds.