Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Necromancer's Journal. Entry #8

IAmWarden01IAmWarden01 Member
edited February 2023 in Role-Playing Tavern
I am so brilliant that sometimes I astound even myself.
Since I don't particularly like being blackmailed, and since I equally hate this small town, I decided it was time to make an aggressive move. It's one I wouldn't normally make, but it was necessary. Every month the town holds a celebration of their arrival to Verra to promote comradery and as thanksgiving to the gods. The ceremony always opens with a toast and everyone in the town is required to participate in the toast or it's considered blasphemous against the gods.
An entire town of 250+ people all drinking the same substance at the same time and I just so happen to have a glorious little potion that can kill anyone who ingests it in about a minute. Honestly, how could I possibly resist. Of course I spiked their drinks. All I had to do was bribe a meathead into letting me into the kitchen because "I'm wanting extra bread", make my way to the barrels the drink is stored in, pour in their death, and wait. The windbag of a priest droned on and on, "gods are glorious", and "praise be to them". Utter nonsense. But when they finally drank.. hearing their screams, watching them rot, seeing their terror.. it filled me with ecstasy.
It was only a week later than my blackmailers showed up to give me more ingredients and orders for potions, but instead of meeting the me I had been showing them, a scared, timid little man, who they can easily manipulate, they met the REAL me. They showed up and met my army of over 250 undead. After squealing like stuck pigs and revealing their hiding location, they joined my army. And now, me and my army are matching towards their pathetic little hideout in the mountains.
They think they can blackmail me!? ME?! Death itself is at MY command! The creatures of this world live or die according to MY will and MY good pleasure! I AM ITS RIGHTFUL GOD!!! These FOOLS will weep at their foolishness and then cower in fear at my feet. I will take great pleasure in watching them die!
0vsxntxgzupq.png

Comments

• Options
    And " this " Kids, is why you should ALWAYS have someone to taste the Drinks before - before handing them out in any big Event. HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH !!! :D

Neat Story. I like how it got more edgy around the Middle - and completely mental at the End, when the Necromancer concerned wrote down that he thinks of himself as the "GOD" of this World and how he will greatly enjoy commanding over Life and Death of everyone. Literally like on his every Whim.

Dependent on how well Ashes of Creation programs, designs - and hence, creates a Necromancer Class,

it could easily be one of the most flexible Classes in the whole Game. Especially the more dead NPC's and/or Players are nearby ... ... ... ;)B)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Glad you see a new post - it's been too long! I'm really curious to see what becomes of our devilish necromancer and his plans.
  • Options
    WuqingYe wrote: »
    Glad you see a new post - it's been too long! I'm really curious to see what becomes of our devilish necromancer and his plans.

I sincerely hope People will make Videos of their Gameplay Sessions in Ashes of Creation, especially when featuring insane PvP-Montages that may or may not involve a lot of trolling and a lot of Insanity.
    a50whcz343yn.png