Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Glasses character creator

ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
i think it would be super cool if in the character creater there is an option to add glasses to your character, not many games have done this and i think its a missed opportunity, are there any plans in the future to add accessories like this :)

Comments

• AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Chicago wrote: »
    i think it would be super cool if in the character creater there is an option to add glasses to your character, not many games have done this and i think its a missed opportunity, are there any plans in the future to add accessories like this :)

or even an obtainable in game item (which could be customized and configured in a character creator like screen once equipped) that would give your character a buff/bonus. LIke another gear slot and you could make them visible or invisible.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Do you think it fits the setting of the world?
  • and add toilet paper stuck to the shoe ...
    5ls3nob7lngp.gif
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Do you think it fits the setting of the world?

ofcoarse, i dont mean sunglasses just glasses in general, would fit any world
  • SjeldenSjelden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Personally, I don't agree that items (glasses, hats, canes, walking sticks, clothing), should be a part of the character creator in a game like Ashes of Creation.

The character creator should give you options that alter and affect the visual appearance of your avatar.

Everything else should either be equipment or cosmetics.
    As for glasses, sure - make it a cosmetic that either replace, or add to a helmet slot.