Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Iconography Theories: Class Icons

DebaDeba Member
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Hi forum, this end of the month we've got the reveal of perhaps a big antagonist of the story, a sneak peak of the tower of Carphin which i think looks massive! and most importantly we got the UI showcase, and like in every Development Update, I've been looking at the details of the stream to the extent of my ability to gather some more information on the game.

I have been thinking about sharing with you one of the things that I've been putting together the past few days. I have posted it on Discord also and since a couple of people have found this idea pretty accurate, I have found the motivation to post it here as well. :D

In this update we get a peek at the icons used to represent the classes, and since some of these icons also appear in class updates such as Cleric and Tank, I think it's reasonable to speculate on what the other class icons might be in the future updates unless of course they add a completely new class icons, so here's my take on what the class icons might be.

0xfsifr0wb2o.png

I want to say that I find the bard quill, the summoner zodiac sign symbol thing(the first icon), the mage book and the mage hat really gorgeous, and personally I think the rogue icons aren't as good as compared to the others.

Devs pls add skeleton doot icon as an April 1st or Halloween bard icon pleaseeee o:)

Comments