Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When will?

I recently have been looking for an MMO to capture my attention. I really want to play this game. Is there any news or word of a release date? Or is there a possible way for me to enter the game now? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can't play right now. Earliest is A2 available on web store. Even then, its testing and not so much playing in A2. Beta or launch might be to your tastes. A2 date unknown. Game will be finished when it is finished mate.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    GalvyrGalvyr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There is not. You won't be able to play a version of the game until Alpha 2, but you need to buy a key from the Intrepid store in order to play Alpha 2.
  • Options
    I recently have been looking for an MMO to capture my attention. I really want to play this game. Is there any news or word of a release date? Or is there a possible way for me to enter the game now? Thank you in advance!

you can enter the game right now. get a job at intrepid studios xDDD
  • Options
    Is it worth making the "This is in Alpha testing...." message on the website somewhat larger, so it's more obvious for people? Or is the idea to draw them here to the forum so they can meet the ... erm ... nice lovely forum folk?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/