Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hardcore mode

2»

Comments

• Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It's not that kind of hard mode lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »
    I feel you only make stuff up and don't know enough about the game. The spam is unreal.

I think the same of you, plus I don't think you really understand what people say, because you have this malice against others.

Your last topic, about mayor election for military nodes, kind of says you don't know that much about the game
  • Arya_YesheArya_Yeshe Member
    edited March 2023
    insomnia wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    I feel you only make stuff up and don't know enough about the game. The spam is unreal.

I think the same of you, plus I don't think you really understand what people say, because you have this malice against others.

Your last topic, about mayor election for military nodes, kind of says you don't know that much about the game

Are insane?

The military node mayor will come from a free-for-all arena event, will i have to past Steven explaining this in the stream?

Why are you posting all the wiki over there?
    Wake up!
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Arya_Yeshe wrote: »
    insomnia wrote: »
    Arya_Yeshe wrote: »

Are insane?

The military node mayor will come from a free-for-all arena event, will i have to past Steven explaining this in the stream?

Why are you posting all the wiki over there?
    Wake up!

Bro you might need to go do some research. You obviously have said multiple things in multiple threads that just aren't true or have already been announced by intrepid. How the hell do you think you get a spot in the arena event?
  • Arya_YesheArya_Yeshe Member
    edited March 2023
    Bro you might need to go do some research. You obviously have said multiple things in multiple threads that just aren't true or have already been announced by intrepid. How the hell do you think you get a spot in the arena event?

Everything I said came from streams, in the wiki if you hover your mouse over those reference numbers, you will get the link from each stream

The good stuff all come from streams

So, also this guy who said that I don't know about the game, but it is HE who didn't read the wiki and also he didn't watch the streams... also, in another topic he admited he didn't read it the wiki or the thread

PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I don't read pointless large blocks of text. I do watch the livestreams and I also read the wiki. However, you twist and turn the concepts to suit your needs. Thus, I often decline to comment or go against the comments. So far, only the diplomatic system has been backed by myself because I requested it years ago too.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • RymRym Member
    Chicago wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in hardcore mode? Death = delete, maybe when you hit max level you gain a title/cosmetic or something and your character becomes immortal again? Could be fun!

Hardcore isn't as good for an MMO as it sounds.

I could see perhaps a hardcore challenge you can select at the char creation where if you don't die once up to max level you get a title and achievement, but not much more.
    787m8dm96z5g.gif
  • Rym wrote: »
    Chicago wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in hardcore mode? Death = delete, maybe when you hit max level you gain a title/cosmetic or something and your character becomes immortal again? Could be fun!

Hardcore isn't as good for an MMO as it sounds.

I could see perhaps a hardcore challenge you can select at the char creation where if you don't die once up to max level you get a title and achievement, but not much more.

I seem to recall Guild Wars having one of those. I can't remember if it was a no-death one, or if it was a X-amount of XP without dying one.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • I like the idea.

Its a good addition that will help me flex for fun.