Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Here's an update to my Portrait Editor UI project! Please take a look :)

edited March 2023 in Community Creations
czshc8nc9b90.png

Part of the process of building the prototype is taking the mockup generated with Photoshop (a raster graphics software) and re-build as much as you can in a UI creation software like Figma. Here, we see updated and polished graphics to better match the amazing UI content the Intrepid team shared a couple of weeks ago. If you'd like to see it in action, check out my Behance!

Below, you can see a stickersheet which shows "under the hood" of what makes a basic interactive prototype like this actually function in Figma. All of the elements you see here were done by hand by myself, trying to match the Intrepid assets I got to see. The only exceptions are the 3D models used in the portraits.

It's been a labor of love, and I hope you enjoy!

d7rgxd7k8z7k.png

Comments

• DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I do love this and I hope Intrepid have checked out your threads!
    Did you post these in the UI Feedback thread?
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • Great work man!
  • I can't even begin to wrap my head around how you were able to do this. It's wonderful. :smile:
    3az4b166v5je.pngChristian. Family-Friendly. Community-Oriented. Click the banner to learn more.