Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New Trailer

mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I really think with all this Diablo, Pax Dei, Throne and Liberty, Corepunk and other games new trailers and betas Intrepid should release some New Trailer with Alpha-2 gameplay :)
f59ll57jllom.png

Comments

• Once there is enough body to support that, yes.

But as things are now, with A2 at best being announced by the end of the year (my personal opinion!) I don't see a need to now put in too much resources to throw a trailer into the mix when all the others are already getting the hype.
    Would be better timed to release - again if warranted at all - a trailer during the infamous summer hole, but generally when A2 is close. Intrepid needs to put their nose to the grindstone for now, to get as much of the systems done as possible so that we can get some strong, substantial showcases in 2024 is my firm belief.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • What Alpha-2 gameplay? They making a trailer out of something that doesn't yet exist?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • No trailer until they can announce the Alpha 2, otherwise the hype is wasted on something nobody can focus on since there won't be content to backup the trailer. Once Alpha 2 is announced and soon after released youtubers and gamers can spend time and money on the game then releasing a hype trailer will make sense.