Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ArcheAge Mounting or OLD WOW system mounting (WoW mounting is Trash and Un-appealing)

Mark BluesMark Blues Member
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I've talked about this before.... But with how much further AoC is now, it still brings up the question of the mount system. Will it be like WoW Mounting where it's you click a button and your on a mount already... (Very unappealing)

What I had more in mind is the ArcheAge type of mount system, which was one of the biggest reasons I started playing archeage and if dev's are considering this at all. You spawn the mount and then you press another button to actually get on / off the mount. I would say like BDO style but, I really dislike the whole stable system with bdo. I guess you could say like BDO but remove the stable system and it's then a good mount system as long as you can call it from anywhere on the map.

Please let me know what you guys think and if any Dev's / Admins who have any inputs on the matter, Thank you!!
This game about to the best game out there and I'm hoping this small change is a thing because It'd make this game that much better!

Edit: Everytime I ask this it goes to support, this is the second time this is happened. Why is this question always forcing me to do support or am I clicking the wrong thing?

Comments

• Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    Breath of the wild mounting.
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Considering mounts will have their own stats, equippable items and will be able to exist following you while unmounted and be killed, i do believe they will work more like Archeage mounts where the mount is its own separate entity.

This wiki link might be helpful for you. https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Mounts
    6wtxguK.jpg
    Aren't we all sinners?