Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Cat Snievens appreciation post

This youtuber is making weekly ashes videos that consolidate all the sources of AoC news into a 5 minutes (or so) videos. I really appreciate this as its difficult to stay apprised of everything across all the sources, especially considering the amount of time it takes to go through the content myself trying to stay current on any developments.

With many other content creators running much longer videos going over already known information with their own speculations and opinions, and many of their viewers asking questions that have been asked and answered to death already. (I fully understand how useful this is to those newly interested in AoC and I think that its great for the community), CatSnievens's style of video is a great alternative, and I think its nuts the dude only has like 200 subs.

Comments

• CatSnievansCatSnievans Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aw, shucks, thank you so much! I get a lot of help from my friend Diura who assists in finding official info from everywhere and it still takes us a while to go through everything.
    Last Week's News, Today!
    Youtube
    Twitch