Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A new skill idea for combat rez for healers

skill idea (equivalent exchange. spend all your life and mana to res another player where that players hp depends on what percentage of mana and hp you had left at the activation of skill) i feel like it would add a lot of choice and risk reward to pvp and even some in pve
animated_flag.gif?ex=65e4cf56&is=65d25a56&hm=50114975e9baf8e739b5a5352418a0470b66437b8641ba05c7ebfd184d8ee79d&=&width=2173&height=780

Comments

• Options
    CawwCaww Member
    I'm not sure a one-to-one rez skill is needed, a rez should not be too hard to get given the game is PvP/PvX based and a lot of us are gonna be needing these as part of regular play. The scroll/potion/item idea of a rez plus a regular spell from certain classes should be enough.
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    I feel like this would just lead to rez alts even more than what we'll already have. No party healer would use this, because you'd just lose your party's healer, so people would just have alts to do this.
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think combat rezzing is fine but not this way. There should be no need for the player performing the rez to have to die. A negative side would already exist naturally with a combat rez, time and mana use in order to pull it off.
  • Options
    Fantmx wrote: »
    I think combat rezzing is fine but not this way. There should be no need for the player performing the rez to have to die. A negative side would already exist naturally with a combat rez, time and mana use in order to pull it off.
    its meant as alternative to the normal rez that may only rez the person with low hp and mana. where this would have the option to rez them at full hp and mana used right to either save the raid or win in arena

animated_flag.gif?ex=65e4cf56&is=65d25a56&hm=50114975e9baf8e739b5a5352418a0470b66437b8641ba05c7ebfd184d8ee79d&=&width=2173&height=780
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Do not see the viability or the need. A hard no from me.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif